Date : Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Time : 2:17 AM

There's a part of me...that wants to shut down, a part of me that couldn't help to keep my mind from wandering, a part of me that has probably already wandered off into this deep fantasy of mine-vampires and werewolves-where forever marks an eternal vow between two.

I am in love, not with creatures of the night, but with the idea of eternal love-a love that's forbidden, a love that's breathtaking, a love that's pure, a love that's dangerous, a love...that's forever. There's no rule, you just love that person so much that it hurts...

Pointless fantasies, they call it. Nevertheless, I often encourage myself to sink deep in such fantasies, not to drown or hide myself from reality, but to keep dreams alive, to feel, to hope, to look forward to a day whereby the impossible becomes real, to know that I can be hopeful of this world.

'I love you silently, I love you from afar, I would die to keep you safe. I love you...I wish you knew how much. I never thought that one day, you'd be mine. Eternity shall it last, but forever is not an option for you...'-Damon Salvatore